Come try this amazing Build for a “fully loaded experience” for any kodi running on Windows, OSX, iOS, Linux, Raspberry pie, Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire Cube and many other android based streaming devices.
How to install
- Kodi 17 Krypton download.
- HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings button > Enable Unknown Sources.
- BACK to HOME screen > Settings button > File Manager > Add Source.
- Enter http://diggzrepo.ddns.net in the top box
- Enter Diggz in the bottom box > Click OK.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from zip file > Wizard > Chef_Wizard
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Chef Wizard is now installed and ready to use.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > The Chef Wizard
- Select Your build > Install (Fresh install).
- Your Diggz build will now download and install.
- Wait for download > Force close > Power off if required.
- Ok, now reboot – Be Patient. Relax, It could take 5 mins (or more) to fully update.
- Wohoo, your Diggz Build is now installed and ready for your enjoyment. Happy watching.